James + Kaeli's Joyful Wedding in Springfield, Missouri
james + Kaeli
OLD TOWNE EVENT CENTER, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
We've known Kaeli since she was eleven years old , so when she told us that she was getting married to her soul mate, we screamed! After meeting James, I knew that this was the man for our friend. He's hilarious, kind, and fiercely loyal. (Especially to the Eagles! haha) While is it was a spring day in early March, it SNOWED. J + K and their bridal party braved the cold and snow and walked all over downtown Springfield, MO. We even when to the amazing Vandivort Hotel and Gailey's Breakfast. Omg. The wedding venue where they chose to get married, Old Towne Event Center, was gorgeous! Its soft blush back drops mixed with the ghost chairs made for the dreamiest mood in their ceremony.
What we love about James and Kaeli so much is that they are the REALEST.
Some of our favorite details:
• Kaeli's parents and grandparents got married on the same exact day!
• They took communion and incorporated their faith.
• They registered for Dominios for their wedding registry.
• They took pictures with pizza.
• They tossed cheese whales into each other mouths after their first look while waiting for the ceremony.
• They danced their hearts out.
• They hugged us a billion times.
• They prioritized their own enjoyment.
They had a ton of freakin fun.
It was such an honor to be their wedding photographers.